2. Wonder of science : Science in our Daily life.3. Game & Sports
1. What was the story that the geography teacher narrated in connection with the city of brunswick?
2. What story did Gerrard knit to trap the infuder ?
3. Describe how jean and piere managed to get the pie ?
4. How did the mathematics teacher prove that he was more shrewd then the former pupil ?
5. Greed sometimes lands people in troublen. Explain the experience of the greed sticken preety pair and their subsequent landing in trouble with reference to the proveb.
6. How did the three masters shatter wasserkopf’s plan to get the refund ?
7. How did the three masters shatter wasserkopt’s plan to get the refund ?
8. One who is intellignet is powerful. How did gerrard prove that as he defeated to intruder by his intelligence ?
9. Why did the boys make a visit to the country every sunday.
10. What kind of attitude should a cultured mind develop ?
11. What happened to the statue of the chappy prince a last ?
12. Why did sue go to meet old behrman ?
13. Why does hallen say that right must be the most delightful of all the senses ?
14. Why did the author refuse to go in to jucia’s room ?
15. To whom did the happy prince the ruby and why ?
16. What was old behrman’s master piece ?
17. What is hallen letter’s admonition to those who would make full use of the gift of right ?
18. According to the lawyer exchanged haven for earth, why did he think so ?
19. Why did the happy prince not know the suffering of his people ?
20. What was the secret that the author know but the boys perferred to keep safely ?
21. How does civilization influence culture ?
22. How did Johnsy associate her life with the falling ivy leaves ?
23. Why did Gandhi regard character building as the proper found ation of education.
24. What are the variour domains of culture ?
25. Why did the last not fall ?
26. What would the author like to intoxicate her eyes with, while walking in the woods ?
27. Why did the banker fell that the bet was non-sensical and meaning less ?
28. What was the objective of gandhiji in setting up tolstory farm ?
29. Identify the poem and the poet ?
30. What does the poet means by I will arise ?
31. Why does the poet want to go to innis fire ?
32. What does the poet to do after going to the lake Isle of innisfire
33. How did the three master’s shatter wasserkopf’s plan to get the refund ?
34. Describe how jean and pierre mohaged to get the pie.
35. Why did the author refuse to go in to fucia room ?
36. How did Johnsy associate her life with the falling ivy leaves ?
37. What was the objectives of Gandhiji in setting up tolstory farm
38. What were flows that Gandhi had to face in the beginning NOTICE
Q.1 Y ou are Ashutosh Acharya the cultural secretary of your school. Draft a notice giving in formation about the selection of two participants from your school to take part in the inter-school debate competition.
Y our are Anupama secretary of the environment club of Govt. Higher secondary school Balaghat. Write a notice in about 120-150 words announcing the lunching of a tree plantation drive in your school.
Y ou are manager of a Book. Y ou want to distribute the books of student in reduction price. So Draft an advertisement for the local newspaper.
Y ou have managed to get two tickets of a famous play (Dram) in Bharat Bhawan that Y ou and your friend wanted to see.
Write a message to your friend to meet you at a fixed time and place. Do ask your friend to inform his/her parents.
Q.2. Y our are secretary of the cultural Association of your school Y our school is going to organize a painting competition on 10th september Draft a notice for the student to participate in the event.
Y ou are Ashutosh Acharya the cultural secretary of your school. Draft a notice giving information about the selection of two participarts from your school to take part in the inter-school debate competition.
Write a telegram to your friend congratulating him on his sucess in Board examination.
Q.3 Y our school is going to organise a social work for the welfare of the poor living in Slum areas of your city. Draft the principal’s notice to the students.
Q.4. Give an account of the importance of obedience and discipline in a student life.
Q.5. Prices are rising very high. Its becomes very difficult to manage the expense. Write a short note on proper money management.
Q.6. Y ou are manager of a Book Co. Y ou wanted to distriubute the books for student in reduction price. So braft an advertisement for the local newspeper.
Q.7 Ram wrote the following letter to Gopal. Then he decided to send a telegram instead of the letter using relevant information from the letter write this tellegram using note more than 20 words.
Y ou are Anupama secretary of the environment club of Govt. High secondary school Balaghat Write a notice in about 120-150 words a announcing the lunching of a tree plantation drive in your school.
Sub – English (Bio-Graphy)
Q.8. (a) Write a short biography of Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam under the following heading :
(i) His parentage and education.
(ii) His contribution to India’s most important wook.
(iii) As a president of India.
(b) Write a short biography of Mahatma gandhi under the following heading.
(i) His parentage and education.
(ii) His contribution in India’s freedom struggle.
(iii) Mahatma Gandhi as a Social Reformer.
(c) Write a short biography of Jawaharlal Nehru under the following heading.
(i) Parentage and education.
(ii) Contribution in Indian freedom struggle.
(iii) Jawaharlal Nehru as a Prime Minister.
Q.9. (a) Suppose you are going to deliver a speech on Teacher Day Prepare a draft for your speech.
(b) Important of games sport.
1. Write a latter to your sister Residing at B-25, civil lines, Bhopal, in order to wish her a speedy recovery from breakdown in health in about 100 words.
2. Write a letter to the principal of your school to plead pardon as a window pane had been broken by you.
3. All the inhabitants of your locality are facing problem of freaquent breakdown of water and Electricity supply. Draft a latter to the Editor of a newspaper discussiong the above stated problems.
4. Write a latter to the District Health officer drawing his atlenction to the insanitary conditions prevaling in your locality.
1. A great Indian Leader : Mahatma Gandhi
Mahatma Gandhi – A lover of humanity