write paragraphs on a best friend and my best friend essay for class 8,9,10,11,12
write a simple paragraph on a best friend, or write an essay on my best friend for class 8 9,10,11,12. Almost every exam ask one Questasin from my best friend topic. It can be a paragraph on a best friend or essay on my best friend. Here we learn to write it. there are given below some example. you can see. If you want to get deeply knowledge click this link.
.My Best Friend I have several friends at school. But the best among them is Ramesh, who is my class fellow. He belongs to Haryana district. He comes off a very respectable family. He is of my age. But he is much taller than i. He has a very fair colour. He has I very cheerful nature. He has been with me in my class for two years. I never found him angry. His face is always smiling. Even if any boy abuses and fights with him, he never loses his temper. He always cool From his appearance and his behavior, it appears as if he is a saint. Raghav is very neat and clean in his dress. He likes to wear a sky blue shirt, pants and a pair of brown shoes, with brown socks. He always wears costly clothes but never showy His dress gives him a decent look. it shows that he is not foppish at all. We will never find his clothes covered with ink spots or dirt. Raghav is very good at his lessons. He never neglects his studies. He never gives the teacher a chance to complain. In the last examination, he stood second in the class but was first in English and Mathematics. My friend is active and smart. He is good at both studies and games. He is Ioved by the teachers. He is frank and honest. He never tells a lie. He loves all and does not feel jealous of anybody. He has a sportsman spirit. He helps the weak and poor boys in their study. He is regular in his habits and lives quietly in the class. He helps his parents in the house. He loves hard work and honest labor. He never’ hates his time at home or at school. He does good deeds outside the school. He is a scout in the real sense of the word. He is expected to make a great man in the year to come. All his qualities have attracted me I cannot find a more ideal friend than Ramesh
write an essay on my best friend for class 8 9,10,11,12
1. introduction--Blessed is the man who has a friend. A friend is more than another relative. You may have many friends, but true friends are few. I have many friends. But my best friend is Ramesh. Really, he is an ideal boy.
2. Details-Ramesh’s father is a middle-class businessman. He deals in hosiery, cutlery, and other general items. He is a gentle and kind person. Harish’s mother is a housewife. She is a simple and kind-hearted woman. She loves her children arid other children alike. I often go to their home. Harish has a younger brother and an elder sister. They are very nice children.
3. His Age and Personality-Harish is 17 years old. He studies with me in class X. His personality is charming. He is always neat and clean, always smiling.
4. His Habits-Harish possesses many good habits. He always gets up early in the morning. He studies and does his homework regularly. He helps his mother in household4 works. He respects his father and other elder persons. His neighbors are very pleased with him. He helps them in their need. He comes to school on time and attends every period. Teachers are pleased with him. He always stands first in the class. He helps me with my lessons. He is a good player also. He also takes part in other activities of the school.
5. The reason of My liking Him-I like him because he has a very good nature. As soon as he sees me he expresses joy. He is kind, honest and truthful. He tells me many ‘ interesting stories. He bears a good moral character. Sometimes he gives me presents also. He is a very good companion. He is sympathetic towards poor, weak and suffering people.
6. Conclusion-A good person inspires others to become good. Several lazy and bad students turned to be active and good drawing inspiration from Harish. May he live a happy and prosperous life.