Health care system in India essay 600 words for 12th class
Health care system in India and its base. India is a democratic country. Providing primary health care of the people is the responsibility of the Government. This is true that India is a vast country and set up a better health system is a big challenge. About 70% population of India live in the rural area. The government is constantly striving to provide primary health care.
There are many differences in quality between rural and urban areas of India as well as public and private health services. Despite this, India remains a popular destination for foreign medical tourists due to the relatively low cost and high quality of its private hospitals.
Corruption in Medical health sector
As in any other sector, corruption has made its ground in the ‘area of health service in our country. Despite a huge amount of money being pumped into the government hospitals and having the best facilities, it is the area of medical care delivery which comes into question.
Comparing Indian medical facility with the world”s Country-
There are hospitals in India excelling in standards when compared to any hospital in the UK or the US. There are skilled surgeons and physicians in India who have made a mark in their respective fields. But the most unfortunate thing is, the services of these surgeons and physicians have not reached all sections of the population. If the benefit has to reach even the poorest of the poor, the system of medical care delivery has to change.
Patient and Healthcare Services
In India, if someone becomes ill or suffers from an accident, they have two options: one is to go to a government-run hospital, the other is to get a private medical service. It is very expensive. It is not for everyone to take private medical services. Even if he gets the best treatment there, who will compensate for his loss of earnings? Who will feed his family? And if he becomes disabled or dies, who will compensate his family?
Health facilities and Indian lower and middle-class families
This is a major catastrophe even for the middle class. The process of awarding compensation of a few thousand to the injured after some years by a court is no remedy, for the ailing poor. On the other hands, if he goes to a private hospital, he has to shell out a heavy amount of money. It further throws strain on the already uncompensated family.
Role of private hospitals in Indian Health care system
The private hospitals are not to be blamed. Worldwide, medicare is becoming costly every day and even the most developed countries have started feeling the pinch of it. It is true that quality medicare is expensive in India too. If you want something good, you have to pay a price.
Role of Public healthcare facility
The government should pay for those below the poverty line. And the middle class and the rich should pay on their own to avail medical facilities. Public health programmes should be entrusted to private hospitals under the supervision of the government. Doctors will have more work to do for better remuneration. They will be inclined to spread out to rural areas. Patients will get the best possible care. Insurance companies dealing in the medical field ‘
should be monitored by the government agencies and special courts should be set up to deal with disputes between doctors and the insurance companies.
When we assess the medical field in India we find that we have the best policies in hand. But implementation is bad. The family planning programme is a standing example, in Spite of which we are second in the world in terms of population. So, let us wake up before it is too late and work for the effective implementation of the policies of the Health care system in India
- 10000Health care system in India essay 600 words for 12th class Health care system in India and its base. India is a democratic country. Providing primary health care of the people is the responsibility of the Government. This is true that India is a vast country and set up a…
- 10000Many Problems faced by India after independence Essay 400 Words
- 10000The postman essay in English 200 or 400 words in English Postman Essay for Class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 and others. You will get here different quality short and long essay on Postman in the English language for kids, Children, and…
- 10000Wonder of science essay 12th Class easy for all Board's Students Some Words About Wonder of Science Essay-The modern age is the age of Science. It is progressing in every field of life. It is the greatest boon and blessing to mankind. It has made our life very easy. Science is…
- 10000Science boon or curse essay 500 600 words in english Science boon or curse essay-Two-line for user Science is a boon or curse- This is a reason for debate on technology a boon or curse. Some people count the benefits of science while some people curse it. It is not…
- 10000National Integration-the Need of National Unity Short Essay Meaning of national integration-. National integration means the unity and solidarity of our Nation (countrymen). It means oneness of mind and purpose of the people of our country. National Integration, that the citizens of our country are inspired by the same…
- 10000Terrorism in India English Essay for Board Exam 250 Words Terrorism in India Introduction - India is facing the problems of terrorist attacks. Nowadays, We Listen and read in News Papers about bombings in many areas of India. They have blocked our progress. The problem of terrorism is one of…
- 10000Munshi Premchand a nationalist writer short note Munshi Premchand a nationalist writer. Almost all readers of short stories and novels have read the writings of Premchand. He has written many of his short stories in other languages. Films and television serials have also been made in his novels and short…
- 10000Speech debate in favour of electronic modem gadgets Short speech on modern gadgets-writes a speech for inter-school debate, your subject to speak in favour of the ' motion ’Modem Gadgets. Write the speech that machines have made a man into Slaves. write a speech in favour of this motion. Write…