Some Words My favourite teacher Essay Class 10
My favouriteTeacher Class 10 and 12th. A teacher is a person who always imparts knowledge, values, virtues. He is a source of inspiration for his/her students at school and the outside in the world. A teacher plays several important roles in our lives such as a Teacher, guardian, learning instructor, guide and mentor and shows us the path to success in life. Let’s Go We study How to write an Essay about My Teacher
My favourite teacher essay start
1. Introduction–I read in Govt. Higher Secondary School Baghcheeni Dist. Morena. There are many lecturers and teachers in our school. All are well qualified. They take much interest in teaching us and have affection for us We also like and respect all of them. But we like Shri Ramavtar Sikarwar very much. He is very sympathetic to us.
2. His Personality and Qualifications-Shri Sikarwar has a handsome personality. He is a man of noble nature. He is very honest, regular and punctual. He is a man of principles. These qualities make him popular. He is always well dressed. Generally, he wears a shirt and pant. He is always smiling. He is MSC. ( Mathematics) B. Ed. He has great knowledge of his subject.
3. His Qualities–Shri Sikarwar Sir has many qualities. He Is never angry with the students. He loves his students very much. He helps them who are weak in the subject. He is a good friend of all the teachers He is hard working.
4. His Work as a Teacher –Shri Sikarwar pays great attention to his work. He is in charge of the morning shift. He assists the Principal in the administration of the school. He is also in charge of co-curricular and extra-curricular activities of the school. He organises these activities. He guides students taking part in debates, speech competitions and essay competitions. He conducts examinations of the school also.
5. His Discipline– He likes discipline very much. All students observe discipline before him. They obey his orders cheerfully. He preaches the students to do good and noble deeds. He inspires them to make progress.
6. His Behaviour– His behaviour with the Principal and other staff members is very good. All like him. Shri Parmar sometimes meets our parents and guardians also. He takes a keen interest in the all-round development of the students. He tries to help all.
7. Conclusion-Shri Sikarwar is liked and respected by all. Sometimes he attends us in the games period also. He encourages students to take part in games also. We wish him all success in his life.
My favourite teacher essay
1.Introduction: 5th September Teacher’s day celebrated in our school with magnanimity. The teacher is the maker of the nation‘s destiny. Some basic qualities make an ideal teacher. He is fearless, earnest sincere. These qualities earn his devotion and admiration. His erect, healthy body and always smiling face becomes the centre of attraction. The teacher is a storehouse of knowledge.
Teacher combines learning and gentleness. The teacher has qualities of head and heart. He is a true guide. He is ‘ dedicated to his cause He serves as a beacon light. He is a rare commodity, but there is no dearth of such teachers. difference between informal and formal complaint letters.
2. His wonderful job for Teaching has been considered in our society as a profession with a mission. Every discussion on teachers begins with a charged elaboration of the exalted position accorded to them by the Indian tradition for ages.
It considered teachers an embodiment of values, character, scholarship, leadership and as persons who practised what they preached. I often consider the place of ‘acharya’ and ‘guru’ higher than that of parents. There is, a basic strength of this approach.
He is a great thinkers, philosophers, creative persons, rulers and people who have changed the direction of human development attribute their achievements to their teachers, irrespective of the system and tradition of education, which may differ from place to place.
. Such discussions often end with the lament that the teachers of today are no more the teachers of the past. short essay or biography of Mahatma Gandhi
.3.His socialism activity: The period 1857 -1947 could be considered as having great significance in the history of the Indian nation. These were the years when every Indian, irrespective of caste, creed, region or any other conceivable diversity, came forward to identify with a common national goal. Indian freed India from the foreign yoke. It is amazing to learn that it was the teachers who played a silent but mobile computing devices Importance of Man’s life.
. 4.Most critical roles: in spreading the message of the ‘leaders of the freedom struggle of the masses. When the entire set-up of the governance was against them, they dared to spread Gandhian thoughts and ideas and wore ‘Khadi’.
.He was a unique response created by the teachers in an otherwise frightening situation. They, however, had the inner strength and the courage of conviction and worked with a missionary zeal. The onslaught of an alien education system of the established system of Indian education, teaching and learning resulted in gradual isolation from the process of education, the community and society managed which.
.The consequences of the government taking over the system are being felt even to this stage of the education system of the country. Communities are convinced that it is the sole responsibility of the government to educate their children and provide the infrastructural support to the process. Further, those managing the system treats teaching as a job and no more as a mission. This aspect has brought a deterioration in the education system. The term ‘teacher’, once considered a coveted position in our society, as lost its relevance today. So, we have to look into this area with seriousness and concern.
The nation must examine the professional aspects of schooling and those concerning teachers and their education regularly. Recruitment of teachers must be a process of a total assessment of the individual in all aspects, including competence, commitment and willingness to work. .
.5.Conclusion: It must be noted that whether one likes it, teachers create future societies. The fibre of young individuals who shall become the citizens of tomorrow. directly depends on the level of preparedness of their teachers, particularly on the school stage of education. So, in every aspect, our policy-makers should look into the making of the teacher, who shapes the destiny of the nation. The people entering the teaching profession should treat it as a mission rather than a bread-earning exercise..
You are reading My favouriteTeacher Class 10 and 12th.