A Paragraph on Prevention and control of malaria in 100 words
Write a paragraph in about 100 words on ‘Prevention and control of malaria’ with the help of verbal input is given below :
(i) Malaria a dangerous disease, (ii) Anopheles mosquito, (iii) Anti-malarial drugs, (iv) Use of long-sleeved shirts, trousers, (v) Use of mosquito nets, (vi) Awareness in society. Ans. . Preventing Malaria
Prevention is better than cure. Therefore, to avoid mosquitoes, put iron gauze in the doors and windows of the house. Try to wear full pants and full-sleeved clothes so that your body is completely covered and not bitten by mosquitoes.
Malaria is a dangerous disease. The only way to get rid of malaria completely is to get rid of mosquitoes which cause it. Ronald Ross proved that it is spread by the bite of Anopheles mosquitoes. Malaria is always associated with damp and marshy land. Stagnant water is the breading place of mosquito. So all stagnant water should be done away with. The persons Suffering from malaria should be treated with anti-malarial drugs. Some preventive measures Should also be advised, such as using long-sleeved shirts and trousers and using mosquito hets. People should be made aware of preventive measures.
How Malaria is Prevented Paragraph in 80 Words
Malaria is a dangerous disease. It is caused by the anopheles mosquito. The only way to get rid of malaria is to get rid of mosquitoes which is not an easy task. We can use anti-malarial drugs, long-sleeved shirts, trousers and mosquito nets to prevent malaria. One who is aware about this disease should make other’s also aware about it. There is a proverb ‘Prevention is better than cure’ which means we should take good care of ourselves and keep ourselves away from falling ill in place of falling ill and then taking treatment.
5 preventive measures against malaria
- Prevention is better than cure. Therefore, to avoid mosquitoes, put iron gauze in the doors and windows of the house. Try to wear full pants and full-sleeved clothes so that your body is completely covered and not bitten by mosquitoes.
- You can beat malaria by keeping yourself well hydrated during the monsoon or summer. In these days, the body remains warm, which is very important to remove. For this, apart from drinking enough water throughout the day, you should also drink coconut water, juice etc.
- Mosquitoes are always hidden near the doors and windows of the house and in the corners. These places must apply mosquito repellent spray. Apart from this, you should also use mosquito refills.
- Always keep cleanliness around the house and do not let the water freeze. Mosquitoes lay eggs in water only, so do not let water accumulate in the cooler tank, surrounding pits or any such place.
- Do not go to a place where there is garbage or dirt, because that place is a good place for mosquitoes to flourish. Also, do not go to the park etc. in the evening and stay at home.