Report on NSS Camp in your school or college
write a report on seven days special camp organised by the NSS (National Service Scheme) unit of your school. With the help of the words given to produce a report on the NSS Camp
N.S.S. Camp at Pratappur Village, (2) 100 Volunteers ) Planting trees, (4) Cleaning of drains, (5) Adults literacy Classes,
Report on NSS Camp
The N.S.S. (National Service Scheme) Unit of H.S. School No. 2, Dhar, organised a camp at Pratappur Village. The Camp lasted for ten days. Projects were sorted out. Volunteers were divided into four groups. Tasks were assigned to them. First of all, five hundred saplings were to be planted. Plants were distributed by the Horticulture Department of the district free of cost.
The second phase of the campaign was to educate the villagers about the protection of the environment. Streets and drains were cleaned. The villagers took part in the Cleanliness drive enthusiastically. The greatest accomplishment was the successful completion of our adult literacy campaign. Fifty adults were enrolled for adults’ literacy programme.
Q.N- Write a report on the NSS camp organised in your school. With the help of the hints given below, produce a write-up on “The N.S.S.
NSS Camp at Baroli Village, (ii) 50 Volunteers, (iii) Planting trees, (iv) Awareness for girls’ education and a clean environment.
National Service Scheme (N.S.S) Camp Report About 150 Words
Ans. The N.S.S. unit of government school of excellence, No. 2 Morena, organized a camp at village Baroli in Joura block. The camp lasted for a week. There were a hundred volunteers which were divided into five equal groups. They were assigned tasks. First of all five hundred saplings were to be planted on the school campus and roadside. Plants had been distributed by the Horticulture department free ‘ of cost.
The Second task was to propagate the awareness for girl’s education in rural areas, especially in the tribal belt, girls are devoid of a good education. Our teams spread in the village and surrounding villages to convince the parents to give their girl child proper education. People were also made aware of a clean environment. They have also explained the importance of trees in our lives. The camp was a huge success. All volunteers enjoyed it very much. People of the Village were happy too.
Write a report on NSS camp organised by your school
Subject: Report on NSS Camp Organized by [School Name]
The [School Name] organized a National Service Scheme (NSS) camp from [dates of the camp]. The camp was a part of the school’s ongoing efforts to instill a sense of community service and social responsibility among its students. The camp was attended by [number of students] and was a huge success.
Objectives of the NSS Camp:
The objectives of the camp were to provide students with an opportunity to serve their communities, to help students develop leadership skills, and to promote teamwork and cooperation among students.
The camp consisted of several activities that aimed at achieving the objectives of the NSS program. These activities included community service projects, leadership development workshops, and team-building exercises. The community service projects included cleaning up the local park, visiting a nearby orphanage, and assisting with various environmental conservation efforts. The leadership development workshops focused on developing communication and negotiation skills, while the team-building exercises emphasized the importance of teamwork and cooperation.
The NSS camp was a great success in terms of achieving its objectives. The students were able to serve their communities and make a positive impact. The leadership development workshops helped students develop important skills that will be useful throughout their lives. The team-building exercises also helped to foster a sense of teamwork and cooperation among the students.
In conclusion, the NSS camp organized by [School Name] was a great success and a valuable experience for the students. The camp helped to instill a sense of social responsibility and community service among the students and provided them with important life skills. The school plans to continue organizing NSS camps in the future to provide its students with more opportunities to serve their communities and develop their leadership skills.
What is the NSS full Form?
NSS full form National Service Scheme. It is a public service sponsored by Govt. of India. NSS comes under the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports, Govt.
What is the National Service Scheme (NSS)?
The National Service Scheme (NSS) is a program for the personality development of the nation’s youth empowerment. It is an active program run by the Ministry of Sports, Government of India. The students participating in its activities work with the people of society in the interest of society.
NCERT First flight book Class 10 Solution
- 10000Blood Donation Camp Report in English 150 Word write a report on a blood donation camp organized by your college. You are Mohan student of Maharana College, Gwalior. Your school has recently organised a Blood Donation Camp on the occasion of its Silver Jubilee Celebrations. Now write a report as…
- 10000Report on international cultural exchange program USA CBSE class12th International cultural exchange program the USA-Last week our school was organized a Cultural Exchange Program. Five different country Dignitaries persons participated in this drive. Our school's Principal honored them. The visit was under the cultural exchange programme being organised by the…
- 10000Republic day Celebration in School Report writing report writing on republic day celebration in school Q.3 Describe how is republic day celebrated in your school. with the help of the words given below to produce a write-up on ‘The Republic Day Celebration in the school 26th of January Students…
- 10000Report Writinggrammar.indiasparam.blogspot.com › ... › Writing › Report Writing Format Here are the main sections of the standard report writing format: Title Section - If the report is short, the front cover can include any information that you feel is necessary including the author(s) and the date prepared. Summary -…
- 10000Blood Donation Camp Notice writing in an easy way Blood Donation Camp Notice-Write a notice for inviting volunteers for blood donation camp as the school captain write a notice about a blood donation camp to be held in your school. Your school is organising a blood donation camp on…
- 10000How to write a paragraph | some important topics of paragraph How to write a paragraph | some important topics of paragraph. Here you are going to learn paragraph writing in English with example of many topics. You observed some paragraphs. It is given below. Write a newspaper report to…
- 10000Teachers Day of India Essay550 words for class 10,12th Teachers day of India Here, I am writing an essay on keeping in mind the need for school and college students. This teachers day ceremony essay is written in simple English. This essay is written by your teacher with a pledge…
- 10000Importance of Newspaper Essay 1-Introduction- Importance of Newspaper-word NEWS suggests N== North, E= East, W: ‘ West and S== South. Hence news means the report of events from all directions. The Words 'Newspaper’ we understand a paper that gives us the news. That is a simple definition. The newspaper gives…
- 10000This Week's Top Stories About A Prize Day In Our School EssaThis Week's Top Stories About A Prize Day In Our School Essay1. Introduction-A prize day at school is definitely is a great day for the nation. It inspires the students to develop their personality from their early life and…
- 10000how to write a good composition in exam 10 and 12thcomposition writing tutorials and some examples how to write a good composition in exam 10 and 12thHere you learn composition writing. composition writing is art nowadays every exam like CBSE or other Boards are asked one or two questions about…
- 10000a scene of a local market around us this Image has taken from common.wikimedia.org A scene of the local market around us: we are providing a paragraph on the topic of Local Market Scene for the students of CBSE and other classes. These are unique and easy to understand. Every Sunday my mother…
- 10000Secrets paragraph writing exerciseWhat is a paragraph?We shall explain here in paragraph writing exercise.The paragraph is groups of words which we use on a topic relating to one subject. It can become about 100 to 200 words on a subject. Its language should focus a particular subject. A nice paragraph…
- 10000Essay on importance of english language in our life Write an Essay on importance of english language in our life.English is the world's second language. It is spoken about in whole world.ind eng English language teaching in india. .We all know importance…
- 36Report Writing on Annual function for a local newspaper Write a news report on annual day celebration-write a newspaper report to be published in a newspaper giving a detailed account of the annual function held in your school. Report Writing on Annual function for a local newspaper …