Taj Mahal Essay English in 200, 300- 500 words
Essay on Taj Mahal in English 300 Words with Outline-
Outlines: 1. Introduction 2. Preparation of tour 3. Taj Mahal location 4. Taj Mahal history and its construction 5. The description of Building 6. Conclusion
1.Introduction of taj mahal Essay: India is famous for its historical buildings, historical monuments, and historical places. There are many historical places and many kinds of historical buildings, some old temples and some tombs. The Taj Mahal is a famous historical place in the world. It the seventh wonder of the world.
2. Preparation of tour: Our school held a Historical place Taj Mahal Agra. One day we had visited a historical place. We all students reached school at 7 o’clock in the morning. The bus was ready to go to Agra. We all sited on the bus. At about 7:30 We have left our school
3.Taj Mahal Location: The Taj Mahal is in the famous city of Agra. It is situated on the bank of the river Jamuna. ‘ It is about five kilometers from the main city. It can see its grand building from a long distance. In the bright moonlight, it looks more beautiful like milky.
4 Taj Mahal history and its construction: It is a tomb built by the great Emperor Shahjahan in memory of his loving and lovely wife Mumtaj. It buried her body there. Later Shajahan’s body was also buried there. The Taj Mahal is the immense mausoleum of white marble. They completed it in twenty years from 1631 to 1648 Taj Mahal is the jewel of Muslim art in India and one of the admired masterpieces of the world’s heritage.
5. The description of the Building: The main gate of the Taj Mahal made of red stone. At the main gate, the verses home it engraves the holy “Quran”. The Main Building of The Taj Mahal made of white marble. They build it on a raised high platform. On its three sides, there are beautiful gardens. There are fountains of freshwater The green lawn has soft grass. The beautiful scene increases the peace of the place. The main dome is 257 feet high. There are four minarets at four corners. There are two graves underground.
6. Conclusion: The Taj Mahal is called “a dream in marble.” In the full moonlight, its beauty is wonderful. The Taj Mahal presents a matchless example of art’ and beauty. The natural surroundings enhance its beauty. numerous Indians and foreign tourists come to visit the Taj daily They return with its sweet memory. They can never forget it. The Taj Mahal is a wonder of ‘ wonders.
A Visit to a Historical Place Taj Mahal-
Essay on Taj Mahal in English for class 5
Essay on Taj Mahal Introduction-Everybody wants to see the historical buildings in his country. Every historical building reminds us of the glory of the past. It tells us something about the great rulers who built it. Taj Mahal is one of the monuments of the medieval period in India
Description-On 15th July, our History teacher Mr. Rk Sikarwar arranged a tour. Twenty students went to Agra with M! Bajpai on the tour. I was also one of them. We left Gwalior at . 4.30 pm. and reached Agra Cantt station at 7.00 pm. We stayed at the Ranjit Hotel near the Railway Station.
The next day we went to see the Taj. We found it more wonderful than we thought. Our History teacher told us that it was built by the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan in the sweet memory of his beloved wife Mumtaj Mahal. Taj is really very beautiful. The more we saw it the more we liked it. The water of the Yamuna as beating against the wall of the Taj. The whole scene was attractive. Due to its matchless beauty, Agra is called the city of the Taj,
The next day we went to see the Red Fort. It is a very large building made of red stones. We saw inside it the Pearl Mosque and Shish Mahal. They were telling the tales of India‘s past glory.
11:30 am. we went to Sikandara to see Akbar’s tomb which was really a model of great architecture. From Sikandra we started for Fatehpur Sikri at about 2. 30 P. M. It is about 38 kilometres away from Agra. History teacher Mr R.k Sikarwar told us that it was founded by Akbar after the conquest of Squat. We were surprised to see the Buland Darwaza. We were told that it was the highest gate in Asia. We saw the palace of Jodhabai and the court halls, too. They were very grand. The most remarkable building was the tomb of Sheikh Salim Chisti.
Conclusion- The next day on 17th July we left Agra and came back to Morena. We had a glimpse of India’s glory during this historical tour. We learned a lot. Words fail me to appreciate the Moghul Emperor’s 5 love of architecture. Taj Mahal is important monuments of India.
My Visit to Taj Mahal essay in English
1 introduction- lt is truly said that’ a thing of beauty and joy forever. ‘There many beautiful spots of historical importance but the Taj Mahal one of 100 monuments of India. The Taj Mahal has the first position among them. It is the most glorious tomb built m the memory of love. It is one of the wonders of one World Thousands of tourists come from remote countries of the world to enjoy its beauty every year.
2. Our Journey: The combined efforts of our Principal and our history teacher brought that auspicious day when a batch of titty students started for Agra where the Taj Mahal is situated on the bank of the holy river Yamuna. It was the month of October the most suitable season for outings and excursions. Our seats were reserved and we did not face any dim. culty during our journey to Agra. Thus, we reached our destination safely the next morning and decided to go to see the Taj in the evening.
3. How it was built: Our history teacher had already taught us that the Taj Mahal, was built by Shahjahan, the Mugai emperor of India. He built this monument in the sweet memory of his beloved Begham Mumtaj who died in 1631. Twenty thousand artists were employed to build this historical monument with white marble stones. This is really a human attempt to make an immortal thing in this mortal world.
4. The Taj at Night: It was the time of the sun-set when our party reached the premises. The rays of the setting sun fell on the silvery body of the Taj. The scene was extremely charming. We took some snaps and waited there till the moon came out with its full g101y because it was a full moon night. We were spellbound to see the radiant beauty of the Taj. The domes seemed to swim in the silver light and the grand minarets-shot up towards the blue sky.
Words fail to express the beauty of the Taj shining in full moonlight. Going inside, we found that every part of the Taj Mahal was covered with the most graceful designs on the marble. All the arches are ornamented with the finest touches of art. Shahjahan and his queen Mumtaj sleep eternally in the heart of the central chamber. In fact, the Taj is a masterpiece of architecture Its real beauty lies in its simplicity Thus we enjoyed the beauty of the Taj till late m the night and returned to the lodge with a sweet memory in my heart. The next day we started on return‘ Journey and reached home by evening
5. Conclusion: The Taj is really the Taj of wonders It is the poetry in marble It 15 the best love song sung by Shahjahan. Its beauty and grandeur still flash Upon my inward eye. Taj Mahal is one of the monuments of the medieval period in India
Taj Mahal essay in English 200 words
(1) Introduction-There are many historical buildings in India. Taj Mahal is one of them. It is one of the most wonderful buildings in the world. It is a very beautiful building. It stands on the right bank of the river Yamuna in Agra. Agra is famous for Taj. It is famous all over the world. It is a monument of love.
(2) Who built it ?–The Mughal Emperor Shahjahan built this building. He built it in memory of his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal.
(3) Why did he build it ?-When Queen Mumtaz Mahal was dying Shahjahan came to her. Both loved each other very much. She asked the emperor to build a memorial over her grave. The emperor promised that he would build a beautiful building in her memory. This building will be matchless in beauty and size. So the Emperor got built this monument. And really it is a unique building.
(4) How is it made ?-The main gate of the Taj is made of red stone. The gate is Very grand and high. Its main building is made of white marble and stands on a spacious square platform. There are four minarets on its four corners. There is a tomb in the centre of the platäorm. There are four graves, two in the upper part are a replica of two in the basement.
(5) Why so famous ?-It is famous for its beauty. Its beauty cam]0t be expressed in words. It is a thing to be seen and admired. Its marble Shines like silver in the moonlight. It is a dream come true in marble. A number Of foreigners come to see this famous building daily. Everyone wants to see it again. It is the pride and glory of India and more so of Agra.
- 50Essay Writing Tips and Tricks step by step for students and kids How to write an essay? Essay Writing Tips and Tricks step by step-Before Essay Writing, we should know the details it. The dictionary meaning of the word 'essay' is a piece of writing usually short, on anyone subject'.…
- 48A VISIT T0 A CIRCUS ESSAY FOR CLASS 12th Visit to a Circus Essay for Class 12th -The circus is an important means of entertainment in today's era. Especially for children, entertainment is a healthy way. In the Dussehra holidays, a huge circus came to our city. Whose name…
- 48Cow Essay in English for kids & students of all Class Cow Essay in English with outline for class 4,5,6,7 Outliners- Introduction, 2. Her body, 3. Her food, 4-. Her habits, 5. Her usefulness, .6. Conclusion. l. introduction-Among our animal friends, the cow holds a very high rank. Not only…
- 48Diwali Essay in English for Kids and Students in 200, 250 and 300 Words Diwali Essay in English Introduction-Diwali festival of lights. Diwali is a great Hindu festival. It is a festival of lights. It often falls in the month of October or November every year. It is (believed that…
- 47Republic day celebration essay: Why republic day celebration Why the republic day celebration? India became free on 15th August 1947. But the constitution came into force from 26th January 1950. Our constitution declared our Country a Republic. So we celebrate 26th January every year as Republic Day. Our first President…
- 44Save the Forests Essay in English in 500 words Save the Forests Essay in English-We should Conserve trees and forests. Forests and trees—especially big trees and mature forests. Many benefits form Jungl the whole world. They provide habitat for a multitude of species, store carbon, maintain water quality, stabilize the…
- 43Holi festival essay in English 300 words Holi festival Essay-Festival of Holi is love and unity. It is celebrated every year in the month of March (Fagun) by followers of the Hindu religion. Holi is known as the festival of colours. It is also known as the festival of unity,…
- 41Wonder of science essay in English 200 words 1-Introduction-: The modern age is the age of Science. It is progressing in every field of life. It is the greatest boon and blessing to mankind. It has made our life easier and comfortable. It is our lifeline. Science is playing an important part in our daily life.…
- 38Noise pollution Essay in English 200 words Introduction of noise pollution essay Noise pollution is a disturbance to the human surroundings this is escalating at such a high rate that it turns into a primary risk to the nice of human lives. Noise pollutants have severe outcomes for all…
- 35Essay on Narendra Modi Essay Writing in 500 Words Essay on Narendra Modi Introduction: Narendra Modi Full name of Narendra Modi is Narendra Damodardas Modi. He was born on 17 September, ‘1950 in Vadnagar, Mehsana district, Bombay State (present-day Gujarat). Narendra Modi is an Indian Politician and is the Prime Minister…
- 30You know about my hobby essay: My hobby essay in English Some words about My hobby essay About my hobby essay- Each person has different hobbies and interests. There are various kinds of hobbies. Some people have a choice of Singing, dancing, reading. But some people have choice writing,…
- 30Honesty is the best policy Essay in English 500 Words honesty is the best policy Essay is providing by- Essay Writing Website Introduction-Essay on honesty is the best policy, being honest in life leads to success. Being honest helps to make the people or people around us credible. Honesty does…